This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data of consumers that is collected or used by Noodle Campus. This privacy notice describes what personal data is collected and processed by Noodle Campus when you sign up at the Product Tester Platform and/or leave feedbacks, for what purposes your personal data is used, how your personal data is accessed and for how long your information is stored. Also, we will describe how you can have control over your personal data. Please note that this Product tester platform privacy notice is based upon the Noodle Campus privacy notice. If there are any contradictions between this privacy notice and the Noodle Campus privacy notice, then the Noodle Campus privacy notice will have to be given priority.
What personal data do we collect on the Product tester platform?
- Name and last name
- Email address
- Shipment address
- Consumer feedbacks
- Account ID
Why do we need to process your personal data?
- We need to identify you as a unique tester
- We need to select you as a tester for a particular product/service
- So that you can participate in tester questionnaires
- We will send you emails with respect to the testing activities
- In order to ship the test product to your home
- So that you can publish your reviews
Who can access or who receives my personal data?
- ONLY Noodle Campus employees who have access to the platform. The Noodle Campus employees who can access your data, are the ones who actively have to work on the platform.
How can I control my personal data?
- If you want to update/correct the data on after making the connection with the Product tester platform, you may log into account and update it.
- If you want to delete your personal data or withdraw your consent or opt-out of communication, please contact us directly by email.
For how long will my personal data be stored and why?
- Your personal data on the Noodle Campus product tester platform will be stored as long as you are have engaged with Noodle Campus and will be deleted within a maximum of 2 years after you have last interacted with Noodle Campus.
How is my personal data secured?
- Noodle Campus is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Special information for parents
- While the Noodle Campus product tester platform is generally not targeted at children under the age of 16, it is Noodle Campus' policy to comply with the law when it requires parent or guardian permission before children's information is collected, used or disclosed.
- Noodle Campus strongly recommends that parents take an active role in supervising the online activities of their children. If you believe we have collected personal data from a person who is under the age of 16, please contact us at privacy@NoodleCampus.com
Can this privacy notice be changed?
- We may revise this privacy notice from time to time. The most current version of the notice will govern our use of your personal data and will always be at http://www.NoodleCampus.com.
- If we make a change to this notice that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via an email to the email address associated with your account. By continuing to access or make us of our services after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised privacy notice.
How to contact us
- Contact us at privacy@NoodleCampus.com